Line for Producing of Candies with Fondant, Fondant crème, Liqueur or Jelly Centers
|Required space||250 sq.m|
|Weight||up to 5000 kg|
|Installed capacity||up to 40 kW|
|N of items in a row||8|
|Utility systems||water wastewater disposal system, electricity|
This line is intended for producing of candies with fondant, fondant crème, liqueur, fruit or jelly centers poured into starch.
Candies producing technology
Poured into starch fondant centers producing process includes the following stages:
- Fondant base preparation.
- Fondant syrup cooking.
- Fondant syrup cooling.
- Fondant base beating.
- Confectionery fondant mass preparation.
- Starch depositing. Centers proving.
- Chocolate enrobing (if required by recipe).
- Centers cooling after enrobing.
- Wrapping and packaging.