Automated Line for Dome-shaped Candies Production
|Belt width||650 mm|
|Required space||200 sq.m|
|Installed capacity||up to15|
|Weight||up to 4000 kg|
|Required personnel||4 - 9 workers|
The automated line is intended for production of dome-shaped candies (of “Truffle” type) made of cream-paste or praline masses. The line includes:
- Mass preparation department, consisting of mixer for cream-paste (chocolate) mass, mixer for dry ingredients, pump with feeder and piping.
- Truffle depositor AK-0905.
- Cooling tunnel.
- Cocoa sanding machine (or chocolate enrobing line).
- Outlet belt conveyor.
Chocolate cream-paste masses are the frothed masses received by whipping of chocolate-nut mixture together with fat, milk syrup and food flavors. The production of dome-shaped creamy candies (like “Truffle”) includes the following technological operations:
- Cream-paste mass preparation;
- Dome-shaped centers depositing;
- Cocoa coating (or enrobing of centers);
- Wrapping and packaging.